Sunday, October 16, 2011

More Sex

I'm pretty sure I'm not gay, although I do have my doubts sometimes. When I first got hard-ons and was able to ejaculate my masturbation fantasies were kind of weird. I used to think about an athlete with amazing statistics - he was mostly a basketball player, averaging 40 points a game, 11 rebounds, etc. etc. I believe he also played baseball or football or something. Not coincidentally, perhaps, this was around the time I believe when Bo Jackson was kicking butt in baseball and football. But I wasn't thinking about Bo Jackson, and I wasn't even thinking about Michael Jordan; who was closer to my heart since I rooted for the Bulls pretty passionately. But I didn't really think about the person in a physical way. But it was definitely a man. I didn't think about doing anything physical with him. I just thought about the awesome athletic accomplishments and ejaculated as I rubbed against the floor in my boxers.

I did have more normal fantasies. I remember masterbating to Cybil Shepherd's picture on the cover of TV Guide. She was on Moonlighting at the time.

As I've mentioned I don't really like female - or other - nudity. When I look at pictures or videos of women on the internet when I masterbate, they always have clothes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment