Saturday, October 1, 2011

Miscellaneous

Despite the lack of attention, I'm pleased with this blog. I would enjoy some fame; that's hardly a confession. Plenty of people know that about me. But I often think about the existence of this blog and my various statements in it, and I'm pleased that they are out there, available for perusal. Even if they're not perused. So I press on.

One of my deeper, darker secrets is that I'm attracted to pretty darn young females. One may begin with the less distressing attraction I have to teenage stars - Britney Spears when she was 18 or what not. Hannah Montana at 16 or 17. That, I assume, is not so odious. These people are marketed on the assumption that males will take a shine to them. But I am also attracted to females somewhat younger. More in the Lolita age. Lolita like the movie and the book. I find myself sneaking a peek at my relatives, tween and preteen nieces. My thinking doesn't get very far but I'm aware of it.

I can't imagine I would ever act on one of this category of desires. I'm well aware of the enormous dire consequences associated with action. But damn they are cute. Yum.

I'm glad to have that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment